Wedding photographer, Northcote House, Berkshire
Karl and Nina celebrated their wedding day this January at Northcote House. Crisp air, sunny morning, blue sky in the afternoon and the most romantic atmosphere for the reception. These guys had hundreds of candles all around the venue, 280 to be exact, it was a truly an amazing feel! We asked Nina few questions about the preparation of her Big Day and she was kind enough to share this info with all the Brides to be:
* Could you please tell us who was the creator of your gorgeous jewellery? Robert Gatward in Windsor.
* Your guest were entertained during the reception by a very impressive magician, can you tell us his name? The magician was Robert Bone.
* Where is your wedding dress from? Windsor and Eton Brides.
* Who was the passionate singer? Fil Straughan.
* Where did you choose to escape for your honeymoon? We went to the Maldives thru Hays Travel.
Wedding photography in Berkshire at Northcote House